Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Xmas Carol Card

Here's a more xmasy card. My second one ever.



Using gold craft paint and a makeup sponge, I painted the top and bottom. Once it was dry, I stamped the Have yourself a merry little Christmas stamp.


I then picked a red and gold cardstock portion, and traced some of the lines with gold glitter glue.


I made the holly by drawing leaves freehand, cut them out to make a stencil, then traced them onto sheet music, cut them out, and colored the edges with a dark green colored pencil.


For the berries, I had some black plastic berries that came in a flower arrangement that I randomly won at AC Moore. I brushed them with white glue, dipped them in red glitter, and let them dry.
Then I stuck everything together and that was it! Simple, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment