Saturday, October 25, 2014

Little Butterfly Card

This card is really more of a gift tag, but it's my favorite so far.



I began by brushing the front of the card with some yellow watercolor. I don't have many ink pads, but you could go that route too. Then on a separate piece of cardstock, I did a gradient from yellow to blue in watercolor. When that was dry, I stamped it with a butterfly from Inkadinkado. I cut out the butterfly, folded it a bit in the middle, and glued it to the card.



With the leftover watercolor, I used a Recollections butterfly punch, folded those cutouts the same way, and glued them in "random" positions. I finished by dotting iridescent glitter glue around the background (though you can't see it too well).


I made another using a blue background, and a pink and purple butterfly. They're really cute little cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment